What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are data files that a website transfers to your hard drive to store information about you and, sometimes, track you. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you prefer so, you can change the browser so that it does not. Your manual or help screen will show you how to do it. However, if you do, you will not be able to make the most of our website. Cookies are specific to the server that created them, and other servers cannot access them, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements over the network. Although they identify the user's computer, cookies do not personally identify the users, and do not store credit card information or passwords.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
When do your cookies expire?
Except in the case of essential cookies, all cookies used on our site will expire after an appropriate period of time, which will vary according to the type of cookie.
How can you deactivate cookies?
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, if cookies are disabled, the website may not work correctly. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases on our sites. See the information below to find out how to disable cookies in the usual browsers.
Disable cookies: Internet Explorer:
1. Select the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. Select the appropriate configuration.
Disable cookies: Google Chrome:
1. Select Settings> Advanced settings.
2. Go to "Privacy and security" click on "Content settings".
3. Click on "Cookies".
Disable cookies: Safari:
1. Select Preferences> Privacy.
2. Click on "Delete all website data".
Disable cookies: Firefox:
1. Select the "Tools" menu and then "Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" icon.
3. Look for the "Cookie" menu and select the corresponding options.
Disable cookies: Opera Opera 6.0 and following versions:
1. Select the menu Files> Preferences.
TAX INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
C/ Alemanya, 14
17600 Figueres (Girona)
Telephone: 902 365 500